
寒假時和朋友去看了曼哈頓奇緣,果然不負我望,夠爆笑。
電影其中穿插一首歌,在電影院聽的時候我就愛上哩,That's How You Know
不過我比較喜歡那位男音我最喜歡他們一開始合唱那一段,讚阿。
找到的還有王子被自行車撞倒的搞笑片段,其實我還是覺得有字幕配著看更搞笑。
律師在旁邊看著女主又唱又跳的無奈言語,也是一種調劑身心的好戲啊~
Enchanted - That's How you KnowUploaded by FanOfMickeyHow does she know you love her?
她怎麼知道你愛她
How does she know she's yours?
她怎麼知道她是你的
Man:
How does she know that you love her?
她怎麼知道你愛她
Giselle:
How do you show her you love her?
你怎麼表示你愛她
Both:
How does she know that you really, really, truely love her?
她怎麼知道你真的真的,忠實地愛著她
How does she know that you love her?
她怎麼知道你愛她
How do you show her you love her?
你怎麼表示你愛她
How does she know that you really, really, truely love her?
她怎麼知道你真的真的,忠實地愛她
Giselle:
It's not enough to take the one you love for granted
你不可以將你所愛的人視為理所當然
You must remind her, or she'll be inclined to say...
你必須時時刻刻提醒她,否則她就會去想...
"How do I know he loves me?"
我怎麼知道他愛我
(How does she know that you love her? How do you show her you love her?)
她怎麼知道你愛她? 你怎麼表示你愛她?
"How do I know he's mine?"
我怎麼知道他是我的?
(How does she know that you really, really, truely love her?)
她怎麼知道你真的,忠實地愛她?
Well does he leave a little note to tell you you are on his mind?
他有沒有給你留個便條告訴妳在他心中
Send you yellow flowers when the sky is grey? Heyy!
當妳心情不好時送朵小黃花
He'll find a new way to show you, a little bit everyday
他會每天找個辦法來向妳表示,每天一點點
That's how you know, that's how you know!
這樣妳就會知道,這樣妳就會知道
He's your love...
他是妳的摯愛
Man:
You've got to show her you need her
你必須向她表示你需要她
Don't treat her like a mind reader
別以為她能讀出你內心
Each day do something to need her
每天做某些事情
To believe you love her
讓他相信你愛她